Hints & Tips
- Make sure your entry is eligible. Read the rules for each entry carefully to ensure your entry fits the criteria. For instance, make sure that your entry relates correctly to the year under review – 1 May 2021 to 30 April 2022 – and that packs fit the criteria for where they have been produced.
- Be clear and concise. Be clear and concise. A great pack or project needs a summary that gets the attention of the judges. Consider bullet points and make sure that the summary isn’t just marketing blurb – it might not address all the criteria.
- Submit your very best samples. Entries are often let down by companies submitting poor quality samples that are scuffed, badly printed or damaged. Make sure you check the samples before submission to ensure they are the best they can be
- Don't leave it to the last minute. Ensure you have enough time to create a really compelling awards entry. It needs to impress the judges and make it easy for them to recognise why you should be a winner.
- Put someone on the job. This person isn’t necessarily going to be the closest to the projects you’re submitting, but it is important that someone has ownership of your awards entries. Co-ordination is essential or you will find yourself missing deadlines and rushing your submissions.